Socrates states, “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Yoga is considered the golden key to life that unlocks the door to a healthy life. Of course, yoga is both for body and mind. It is the best way to keep our mind fresh, peaceful as well as a healthy body.
The lovers of Yoga will find out the energy of getting daily stress. Yoga is the artwork of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul. It brings spiritual peace to you. Yoga is the only place where life exists; the believers believe that from their soul. This is more than work-out and work-in.
ACSM-Certified Personal Trainer and the Fitness Director at Hilton Head Health, David Chesworth has said, "Yoga includes a heavy emphasis on bringing attention inward. Breathing is always a part of fitness, but in yoga, you're emphasizing a certain type of breath that you connect with body positions and postures." Some yoga is better for controlling weight, many are for better movement, and many are for maintaining a perfect breathing system. In short, some focus more on meditation and mindfulness, and others focus on strength and endurance.
Hey, you are thinking to lose your weight and be fit?
Want to get a cool vibe in your body?
Then wait here for a minute my friend! Most importantly, yoga can help you lose weight though not for everyone it works most of the result is satisfying. Yoga can help you lose weight because it burns calories. Yoga provides you to increase flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles, and enhance mobility. Yoga can increase endurance and strength, which helps with weight loss.
Let me clear you one thing too, Yoga won’t help you burn calories as much you may burn in running, jogging, or others hardworking exercise, but yoga can provide you benefits of both physically and mentally.
While reducing stress, can help improve nutrition choices and contribute to a healthier lifestyle. It will help you to have a better awareness of your eating habits and how to effectively change them.
You can take such an example, a study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine showed in a 10-day yoga program resulted in weight loss and a reduced risk of heart disease in overweight men.
I may provide you little knowledge about some yoga steps for making you sure about your weight loss.
- Helps to reduce stress.
- Sit on the floor with your legs together, then extended in front of you.
- Bend your knees and lift your feet off the floor
- Extend your arms in front of you so and also if you can, straighten your legs while keeping your torso lifted
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds and repeat it for at least five times.
- Helps strengthen the core and burn belly fat
- Step your feet back with your heels lifted
- Bring your body into a straight line
- Engage your core, arm, and leg muscles and strengthen as if you're about to do a pushup
- Hold here for at least one minute.
Warrior Two Pose
- Strengthen and build endurance in the legs and outer hips
- Point your right foot 90 degrees to the right and your left foot 10 to 15 degrees to the right
- Look over your right, middle finger
- Both your right foot and eyes are pointing to the right
- Lengthen through the arms and bend your front knee.
- Help increase the intensity as while practicing it holds some of the positions for longer periods
- After standing, inhale as your lift your arms overhead and exhale
- Come back to your feet into plank pose and hold this position for at least five breaths
- After that drop your knees down and lower your body to the floor.
- Extend your legs and then turn the tops of your feet to the mat, and place your hands under your shoulders
- Inhale to lift or half or up into Cobra pose
- Exhale to lower back down and push up into Downward Facing Dog and hold for at least five breaths
- Exhale as you jump, step, or walk your feet to the top of the mat and stand in a Forward Bend.
- Then inhale to lift your arms overhead and exhale to lower your arms back down by your body.
I can give you some more benefits about a few other yoga, so that you may try those also:
It focuses on relaxation and meditation. It will help you reduce stress and anxiety, as well as improve sleep. It can enhance self-awareness and mindfulness, which can positively impact your health.
Vinyasa or power Yoga
It is one of the most weight loss yoga. This yoga is extremely popular at gyms and health clubs. It burns more calories and helps more directly with weight loss.
Bikram or hot Yoga
It is another best way that will help you to lose your weight as it burns calories.
Useful as it is still a great way to nurture and care for your body.
This can greatly benefit people who feel dissociated from their bodies.
Hope you would never start your day or finish a single day without practicing yoga! Yoga is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you. So don’t miss the chance My friend to keep yourself away from it.
Just do it, feel the magic within you.